Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays.
My version of the holiday.
A time to celebrate with the family I’ve created—community, if you will—and recognizing the gifts Mother Earth has provided. Show my gratitude for those treasures, and for having people to share them with. Because really, what’s the use of having anything wonderful without others to rejoice with?
Five things that I am grateful for this year.
- There have been two unexpected handfuls of people who’ve propped me up when I thought I couldn’t possibly lift my wobbly-assed-self up all by myself
- When I didn’t think I could go on with the way things were, Spirit asked, “Do you want to stop?” And when given that choice, I chose to continue growing myself
- I am learning to stay in body, instead of fleeing myself whenever things feel too scary
- For having folks who know practically every inch of me, and yet they still love me
- When I meditate, I connect with the unseen. Receive guidance, love, delight in my being, and crazy images that I have no idea what they mean, but are entertaining all the same
- And one more thing to be grateful for, just for good measure. Peace, Protection, Power and Sparkles
What are the five things you are grateful for this year?
The photo: The ocean putting on a show for us